CAN B1N Kinesiology and Wellness
Demolish existing Building 1 Gymnasium and adjacent paved yard. Construct new Building 1 Kinesiology/Wellness building to include two swimming pools, student locker facilities, fitness areas, exercise rooms, classrooms, basketball courts with retractable seating, running track, and offices. Includes activated roof to building and expand Parking Lot 6 by 335 spaces.
Master Bond Project List Type:
• I.A - Prepare students for high-demand 21st century jobs by constructing and upgrading classrooms, labs and job training facilities
• I.C - Update campus facilities to improve access for disabled students
• I.F - Remove hazardous materials, including asbestos, from College facilities
• I.I - Modernize or construct classrooms and other facilities for workforce training; multidisciplinary academic areas; kinesiology; physical training; public safety; early-childhood education; and for humanities, social sciences and fine and performing arts activities
• I.S - Demolish outdated, non-code-compliant structures